你有 the power to transform lives!
Individuals from all ages and backgrounds walk through the doors of NWTC:
- Students proud to be the first in their families to earn a degree
- Achievers determined to break the cycle of poverty
- Parents balancing jobs, children, and studying
- Veterans fresh from military service
共同的主线? A desire for a better future.
Around 40% of NWTC program students are low-income. Receiving a scholarship or emergency funding can be crucial assistance to completing a semester.
Make a difference in the lives of our students. Create named and endowed scholarships, or contribute to the NWTC 奖学金 fund. 点击这里了解更多.
Support the 学生应急基金 program, which aims to decrease the number of students who leave college due to an unforeseen financial barrier. Your donation will provide students with food and help with housing, 照顾孩子, 气体, 以及其他基本需求. Donate to the 学生应急基金 在这里.
Gifts to the NWTC基金 allow the Educational 基金会 to meet immediate student and program needs. Contributions fund college wide projects and initiatives that support student success. 点击这里了解更多.
You can help make college possible for NWTC students by giving a gift online via credit or debit card. Give the gift of education 在这里.
感兴趣 in making a donation via check? Checks are payable to the NWTC Educational 基金会.
Mail your gift with a completed 贡献的形式 寄往以下地址:
NWTC Educational 基金会
P.O. 19042箱 绿湾WI 54307-9042
Leave a gift to the NWTC基金会 in your will or estate plans to help make college possible for future generations without paying a cent today.
NWTC partnered with FreeWill, a free online tool to help you write a will in under 20 minutes. Click 在这里 to find out more.
Beneficiary Designation Gift
- Simplifies your planning while avoiding legal fees.
- Helps to reduce burden of taxes on your family.
- Receive an estate tax charitable deduction.
NWTC Educational 基金会
Donate Stock, Mutual Funds or ETFs
- Avoid capital gains tax (up to 20%).
- If you give stock to charity instead of selling it, neither you nor the charity have to pay taxes on it.
- Maximize your philanthropic impact because the money you would have paid in taxes can instead go fully to the non-profit.
- Helps donors meet all or part of your RMD (Required Minimum Distribution).
- Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) gifts avoid paying federal income taxes on the IRA distribution.
Please talk with your tax or financial advisor to get started.
Registration: Northeast WI Technical College Educational 基金会 Inc.
Upcoming Events and Latest News
NWTC and the Educational 基金会 remain committed to providing all learners with educational opportunities that strengthen the economy of Northeast Wisconsin and the state. We are dedicated to removing barriers that so many students face as they try to earn a degree or diploma and ensuring that each student, regardless of his or her financial situation, will have access to education. Learn more about our 基金会 governance.
If you're thinking of supporting NWTC, we can help. Please contact us with any questions by phone or e-mail. We'd also be happy to meet with you in person!